03 Jul New changes for Building & Contents Insurance
Buildings & Contents Insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting your home, contents and
personal belongings from damage or loss whilst also protecting your legal liabilities as a property owner or
Here at Nepcote Financial we’re always looking to offer even more, which is why we want to let you know
about some exciting new changes. Nepcote Financial are in the process of changing to Uinsure from
Paymentsheild. But why? What’s the difference? Keep on reading and we’ll fill you in.
- Building and Contents Insurance
- Uinsure offers competitive pricing (cheaper than Paymentsheild)
- Uinsure have comprehensive cover which is Defacto 5 star rated.
- There is always enough cover- you’re never left under insured because Uinsure’s standard cover has £1million for buildings cover and £75,000 content insurance.
- There’s less questions and more comprehensive cover. Uinsure is a streamlined application
process which enables us to provide a much more efficient service.
- Defacto compare tool- This is a quick and easy feature that will compare any on line Building and
contents insurance quotes with Uinsure and will show our clients what each product covers. Most of
the cheap online quotes don’t include the Uinsure standard cover.
- Landlord Insurance – This is very exciting new offering for us and will be perfect for your Buy to Let
Mortgages. Uinsure is very competitive with its Landlord insurance. Landlord insurance also offers
add on’s such as Legal Expenses cover up to £25,000 and Rent arrears. This will pay for 6 months
up to £2,500 per month.
- Extra Cover – Uinsure covers extra things like Malicious damage, manufacture of drugs at rental
properties and the cost to put right, such as the burnt walls and Mould etc. This in not covered by
If you’re looking for cover for Building and contents insurance then why not get in contact with us today to
find out more about how we can help you?